Direct Admissions for Foreign Students
TCAS ROUND 5 : Direct Admissions for Foreign Students
Program and number of openings in this round
Business Information Technology (International Program) 10 persons
- The applicant must have graduated from or currently be in Matthayom 6 or equivalent level from an international school or high school abroad that has been approved by the Ministry of Education of Thailand.
- Applicants must have scored on one of the following mathematical tests.
- Have a GPA of all mathematical subjects at the high school level of more than 70% or 3.0 (for the A – F grading system).
- Mathematical Tests
- SAT I
- SAT (Math section) or SAT Subject test (Math I or Math II)
- ACT (Math section)
- AP test for a mathematical subject
- A-Level or AS-Level for a mathematical subject
- O-Level or GCSE or IGCSE for a mathematical subject
- IB-Diploma for a mathematical subject
- NCEA (level 2 or Level 3) for a mathematical subject
- Gaokao score of Mathematics
- Other Math Score
3. Applicants must have scored on one of the following English tests .
- The applicant has been studying for two years or longer in a school or a college outside Thailand in which the primary language of instruction is English.
- English Tests
- TOEFL (iBT – Internet-based test)
- TOEFL (ITP or paper-based test)
- Cambridge English Exams – FCE or CAE or CPE
- Gaokao score of English Language
- Other English Scores
4. The exam scores in Mathematical tests and English tests are not more than 2 years old.
|Apply online >> Click <<||June 9 – 15, 2020|
|Announcement of selected interview candidates||June 17, 2020|
|Interviews||June 19, 2020|
|Announcement of selection interviews >> Click <<||June 23, 2020|
|Enrollment Confirmation and Tuition Fee Payment||June 24 – 25, 2020|
- A photocopy of official academic transcripts or equivalent level diploma
- As approved by the Ministry of Education of Thailand
- A photocopy of the applicant’s national identification card or passport
- A photo of the applicant
- A photocopy of household registration (if any)
- Recommendation letters from the applicant’s teachers or supervisors
- Resume (if any)
- Curriculum vitae or portfolio
** Send to E-mail : Rattana@it.kmitl.ac.th
The applicant must upload all necessary documents via our online application system. [Apply Online]
- Interview [ Interview candidates who live outside Thailand may request an interview via video conference over the Internet.]
- The applicant must have at least one of the test scores in Mathematical and English above.
Announcement of the qualified and accepted applicants
The list of qualified shortlisted and accepted applicants will be announced. [details]
Enrollment verification and confirmation fee
Qualified candidates who have been declared eligible for entry into KMITL must verify their enrollment at wedsite and pay the confirmation fee. If no action is taken by the deadline, the applicants’ candidacy will be cancelled.
Qualified applicants who have confirmed and paid the confirmation fee will not be required to pay the first semester’s tuition fee. The confirmation fee is considered as the first semester’s tuition fee. The confirmation fee is non-refundable.
- Qualified applicants who do not verify their enrollment on website by the deadline will be disqualified.
- Candidates who do not make confirmation payment by the deadline will be disqualified.
- Candidates who have been selected but not completed their high school degree before the commencement of the academic year will be disqualified.
Fully funded scholarships for international students living outside of Thailand [details]
For all enquiries regarding admission and applications, please contact the faculty of Information Technology
Tel : +66 (0)2 723 4939
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Detail >>click<<